If you have an idea for a new, innovative public school launching in 2022 and beyond, please share your contact information and ideas with us.
We are interested in connecting with organizations that are pursuing innovations in response to the pandemic. We're particularly interested in innovations focused on any of the following:
- How parents and families are leveraged as true partners in student learning and support
- How students are leveraging content, experts and experiences that align with their own passions and interests
- How educators are optimizing for time, pace, and instructional methods to better meet the needs of students holistically
- How talent is being configured or reconfigured to better facilitate student learning
- How communities are connecting and leveraging learning opportunities that happen before, during and after school, as well as at home and during summer
- How other approaches and interventions are supporting specific student groups who are adversely impacted by the pandemic
Ultimately, we seek to understand how parents, educators and support organizations partner together to ensure that all students have access to a high-quality education, and wonder how the innovations that emerge today will influence student learning in the future. To learn more about the organizations we have funded to date through this area of focus, click here.
Please share your ideas by filling out the form below.
So you read that we are interested in supporting model providers and want to talk? We're thrilled! Please complete this form by to share your idea. Someone from our team we'll get back to you shortly.